Thursday, October 28, 2010

Legalize Frostitution!

The blog title today is the slogan for the cupcakery Cupcake Royale, in Seattle....so cute!
Last night instead of dinner we had cupcakes at the new Frost shop in the Woodlands :) I had a caramel apple cupcake with apple buttercream frosting. Yummmm! Karla got the boston creme pie cupcake with buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache. Delicious. Why can't a fabulous cupcakery come to this side of town. Two minutes from our house would be even ideal, just sayin'....
So to bring this around to the other point of this spill - at the beginning of wedding planning I told James I realllly wanted a cupcake bar for the reception. He wasn't having it. He apparently doesn't care for different types of cupcakes - side note (i brought him a chocolate cupcake with vanilla cream frosting last night & he ignored it. He went to our halloween candy and picked up some snickers and twix and probably a kit kat for good measure) who does that?! who denies a perfect chocolate cupcake?! ooooh he's special. so anyway: he said no to the cupcake bar but after last night - we may have to do some reconsidering. I'm sold ;) Our receptionist Kori is going to culinary school. Im thinking that by our wedding next year she will be able to whip up some A+ wedding cupcakes. I will accept that instead of a gift. Perfect!

So it's challenge time!

Talk about your favorite musician and why:

There are too many. I will say I used to be legit crazy about Gavin Rossdale. Can you blame me?! His voice is just soooo amazing - it doesn't even matter that his lyrics are crap. He could sing to me allll day and night and I would be on cloud 9. and let's not forget he is GORGEOUS.
and while still being the talented singer songwriter guitar playing devishly handsome crush of my life: he plays TENNIS! sigh.


Next up: Lil Wayne. I don't find him attractive in the slightest but i LOVE me some weezy. Everytime I listen to him I feel a little more gangster. ( we all know how incredibly gangster i am) but - he just puts in a great mood. Period.


We can't forget Dave Matthews! He is one guy James and I can always agree on listening to. He makes me smile from ear to ear - and totally rocks my world. And how. I would just like to let everyone know Dave will be at our wedding. Maybe not in person but in spirit and in song. We are thinking we might use You & Me for some part of the ceremony or reception...and for our favor cds he will be frequenting.
Ooooooh yeah :)
Love me some Dave!


and I have to give a shout out to my girl T. Swift.
she rocks my socks. what can't you say about how awesome Taylor is?! Inside look into the 4911: J has this exact picture of Taylor on our refrigerator. True story. You gotta love him.


oooooooh and speaking of my girl - we have talk about my boy. Kan to the YE. He's just misunderstood and needs better friends. I think he's working on it. So don't be judgey ;) I have to throw a lyric out that I just heard from one of his new songs that made me laugh - a lot. It said (and you can use this) "You should be a flight attendant because you're a f*ing trip" LOL! oooooh I loved it. Kanye - I will always love you!

Anyway - those are my favs. It always changes but most stay the same.  There are tons tons more but these popped into my head. That must mean something!


So in closing. I love music & I love cupcakes. and I love my boyfriend. Yummmmmm :)

you should visit this shoppe - the owners son looks like he is in like 2nd grade and is really helpful - too cute ;)

Until next time!

XOXO

Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment