Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This could be scary....

Since my phone is syncing & it looks like it is going to take some time - I guess I will do challenge number two before I head to work :) Can I just say realllly quickly how annoying syncing an Iphone is. Ridiculous!

Challenge number 2: A photo of yourself from 2 years ago.

Eeeek! I'm trying to remember if that is before or after I lost my "going out & drinking beer every night because of my selfish border line depression" weight. Hmmm. I don't think so because James and I have been together for over three years. Who knows. I think he met me somewhere in the middle. Like I said - this could be scary. Let's take a look!



 So this is what I'm talking about:
above: after i lost my pity party weight.
below: well you get the picture. i REALLY liked corona and lots of fried food and whataburger at 2 am. now i stick to budlight and some fried food and i'm rarely out at 2 am. fun facts right?!

 So those are two pics from two years ago. It seems like yesterday when I could outdrink and outweight James. Those were the days. Oh, I'm just teasing! That would be silly.
Side note: I need to get back to some boot camps though. Ive been super lazy lately and I hear wedding dresses aren't very forgiving!

Oh. and notice how James NEVER changes. I really believe he has been genetically altered. No joke. His dad did work for Nasa - it could be possible. Hopefully our one day child gets his super amazing genes. That would be the bomb, like woah.

Everyone have a fabulous Wednesday! I'm going to try to!

XOXO and all that jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment