Sunday, October 10, 2010

Like I said...

I'm not very technological - or maybe I just don't pay attention.

Here are some pictures to go along with my previous post....

Consider these peeps some key players in my life.

Love them all!

 Meet James.
He pretty much makes me the happiest girl...and I love him for that!
Did I mention he is too dang cute?!







Meet Heidi.
As you can see she went through quite the growth spurt.
There will be plenty of posts starring her...don't worry!
She's my favorite!










Meet my family.
My mom and dad are the best anyone could ask for. I got super lucky when they chose me!
Yes, I was adopted - maybe I can blog about that sometime!
That is my sister Lynsey. Told you she gorgeous - in that dress though, not so much.
We love to travel but it seems the older Lynsey and I get the less opportunity there is for us the go with mom and dad....I'm thinking they are ok with that ;)
All in all - my family helped make me who I am today.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you!


Ok!

A few friends that I adore should wrap this up!









No comments:

Post a Comment