Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rollin' with the homies....

Just have to say that while I was driving home from work I was thinking about friends. I love having them. I love the ones I have. So then the song "Rollin' with the homies" popped into my head and it isn't going to leaving any time soon...good thing they are really are my homies. Not only do I think I have great homies - I am so lucky that they are all talented great homies. Thanks Brynn for the new(er) blog design & thank you Steph for making my hair beautiful. To all of my other homies: I'm sure you are talented at something - it just doesn't apply to me (but I bet it's gangsta)! Ok - enough homie talk. That could get old really quickly ;)

With that being said I think I'm going to talk about friends for a quick minute. I am fortunate enough to know the difference between my real friends and my acquaintances. Some people don't and that leads to issues. I feel really bad for those people :( That is one reason there is a lot of drama running rampid. Anyway - I have tons (TONS) of acquaintances. I only have handful of real friends. Now - these friends are the ones I know for a fact would be there for me no doubt. I have sifted through many a friend to find these diamonds in the rough - cheesy i know, but so true. It is super nice to know if I'm having a bad day, week, you choose - I know that it won't be too long before one of them either makes my day in some way, large or small, or just knows something is up and finds someway to get me out of my funk. Love that. It's funny how life throws many people in your path and at the time they are very important. They have an impact on decisions you make, other people you meet, sometimes they are really awesome to go shopping with. All I know is that not very many of those people turn out to be the real deal and I am so blessed to have to some of the realest deals around. Just sayin'. Ok not to leave my acquaintances out - love them too, but probably not the best shoppers. They just didn't quite make the cut. Moooooving on......

Challenge #3
A photo of an animal you would love to keep as a pet.

Ok. Everyone knows I already have the pet I would love to keep as pet because I have the best pet on the the planet, duh. Here is a pic to just reiterate that fact.

Yep. She's my #1 pet. EVER! 

but.

If I could have ANY pet on the plant I would  want a Koala Bear!

They are pretty much the cutest things besides Heidi...




So there you go. If I had to trade Heidi this is what I would be bringing home. James would freak.

So tonight is Jersey Shore finale night!

my boyz.



No comments:

Post a Comment