Monday, December 6, 2010

"D" is for disappointment!

Which is also a great word to sum up my weekend.

Ok, I'm being dramatic. It wasn't toooo bad.
Just a lot of busy, not a lot of sleep. and what I was awake for - not worth the loss of sleep.

We had our salon Christmas party. We've had better.
that's all I really need to say about that. Lame.

Had some peeps over after the party - so my night got better. James, Steph, and Lauren N. are pretty much amazing at beer pong - I tried but I could feel a creepy cold coming on so I brought my butt back in the casa where there was a lot of DefJam Rapstar & Just Dance to take my mind off of it..wow that was the longest sentence ever. I'm not going to fix it. Yep, not caring.

Sunday woke up with no voice, sicky stomach, and a boyfriend with nasty breath.

That afternoon we met with Karla and some friends for her birthday in Katy. While it was fun hanging out my stomach was feeling a little not normal compliments of the jager from the night before.

Because of this lunch (Karla this is NOT your fault) I threw up three times Sunday night - have you ever hacked up chicken wings?! ugh.....never again.

So - While this first exciting holiday weekend wasn't the best I have high hopes for the next few weekends. No chicken wings, No jager, and um no work parties. Lookin' hopeful people!

Wednesday I have a another appointment with my dermatologist. I'm going to have to have a serious talk with her. I've been totally trusting and putting all my faith in what she recommends - but I'm almost over her. My face is peeeeeeeling off. I get that it does that at first but this is like month 3 of horrible flaky ugly skin. I see no improvement. Just bad bad bad skin. I know the wedding isn't until Sept. but hellllo my pictures are coming up soon for our save the dates and um yeah - I don't think she can photo shop flakiness people. So I will let you know how that goes. I'm not good at asking questions when I need to soooo this may just end with me in tears begging her to fix my face, pleeeease!

Again with the dramatics. I just need some nyquil and wine. and a hug from my man...

So please everyone pray this sickness goes away, my appointment book at work gets filled, and I win the lottery..twice.

oh & that my dermi fixes my face.


XoXo

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment